Thursday, April 16, 2009

Magazine article 4/16/09

http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?did=1508637941&sid=11&Fmt=3&clientId=17867&RQT=309&VName=PQD

Post Apocalypse (Accessed 4/16/09)

I got this article from the sjsu library newspaper and journal database and for that reason I see it as a reliable source. Since it is in the library it should be something that I can use and actually be useful to me. The information that can be used in this article is that even though people get rude comments on the videos they post on youtube, they still keep posting videos without caring about the comments that are being posted about the things they put up. This can help me show that it is sometimes not the reactions that videos get from people but just the pleasure of putting things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment